Helping You Grow: Your Future
Greenleaf Properties employs a dedicated team of professionals who oversee every detail of Asset and Facilities Management for property Owners. With over 50 years of collective experience, our Property Management team delivers excellent service to both Owners and Tenants with the goal of achieving 100% satisfaction. Higher Tenant satisfaction directly correlates with lower turnover rates and lower vacancy rates. Overall Tenant satisfaction combined with close attention to the reduction of Operating Expenses and Capital Expenses, keeps the Asset competitive in the marketplace and increases the value of the Asset for Owners. Delivering this total package of service to an Owner, increasing the value of their investment real estate portfolio, is the sole and highest priority of the Property Management team at Greenleaf Properties.
Management of the physical asset is where Property Management begins. Our staff conducts and oversees all of the following Facility Management services:
- Comprehensive take-over and start-up Property Inspection Report detailing the condition of the physical asset and offering a set of preliminary recommendations for capital improvement.
- Comprehensive Annual Property Inspection Report detailing the current condition of the physical asset and offering a set of recommendations and schedule for capital improvements.
- Development, implementation, and oversight of a comprehensive routine maintenance plan for all property related mechanical and building systems.
- Maintaining and overseeing all required annual inspections and certifications.
- Coordinating all routine contractor and vendor services; including soliciting estimates, bids, proposals, and contract negotiations and renewals.
- Coordinating all contractor services related to non-routine capital improvement projects; including soliciting estimates, bids, proposals, and contract negotiations.
- Supervision, compliance oversight, and management of all contracted property maintenance services.
- 24-Hour/7 Days a Week emergency and trouble response.
Asset and Account Management covers a wide-range of services centered on increasing the value of the Owner’s investment. These services include:
- Analysis of all current leases to verify Property billings, expansion rights, termination options, renewal options, and rent escalations.
- Establishing an Annual Operating Budget for the Property.
- Performing the Annual Budget Reconciliation for the prior year.
- Procuring annual Insurance coverage through our partnership with Unico Group.
- Providing accounting services which include monthly bookkeeping, quarterly and year-end financial statements, and tax return documents through our partnership with Thomas, Kunc, and Black CPA’s, as necessary.
- Invoicing Tenants and collecting base rents and NNN charges including Real Estate Taxes, Insurance, Common Area Maintenance costs.
- Making all payments to vendors for contracted services.
- Making all Insurance, Real Estate Tax, and Mortgage payments, as necessary.
- Making available a complete accounting of all financial matters associated with the operation of the Property.
- Producing Annual Cash Flow Analysis and Pro Forma Statements.
- Holding an annual meeting with Owners to discuss the performance of all aspects of the Asset, or as necessary.
- Listing and Marketing the property to achieve and maintain 100% occupancy.
Greenleaf Properties wants to help you grow through managing all the time consuming details that your property requires.
To learn more about our property and asset management services, please contact us.