Helping You Grow: Your Future
Are you looking at buying commercial real estate? Make sure that you’re making an educated decision when entering the commercial real estate market or expanding your commercial holdings. The expert Brokers at Greenleaf Properties can help you grow your portfolio in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible by utilizing industry-leading resources and decades of personal experience. When it comes time to make decisions regarding commercial real estate let the experts do what they do best. Hiring a broker can give you some advantages when seeking out a new property.
- Be a sounding board to help you stay un-emotional and base your decisions on facts.
- Use his or her contacts to seek out properties that might not yet be on the market.
- Help you get the best sale price.
- Determine goals for the business(es) that will go into the space
- Determine your goals as the owner and/or landlord
- Assemble a leasing team early, if you plan to lease the space
- Evaluate properties based on location, condition, zoning, covenants, parking and possibility of expansion
- Sign a contract and complete due diligence; re-evaluate your goals and run the numbers
- Secure financing; consider all the financing options
Some other factors to consider: Laying the Groundwork
- Get approvals before you commit to the project.
- Ask for referrals of architects that other people have had solid experience with. Choose a firm that knows your industry, so they can build what your tenants need.
- Ask about special zoning requirements—you can ask for variances.
- Ask if permits or architectural drawings are required if you modify the building.
- Find out if there are code violations or outstanding liens, utility bills or taxes on the property.
No matter if you’re an experienced real estate investor with a deep and diverse portfolio, or someone looking to buy your first commercial property, the brokers of Greenleaf Properties can ensure that you get the solutions you need and that the transactions go as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment with our brokers please, contact us.